top of page
IMPROVE YOUR PERFORMANCE BY HANDLING
WITH A MORE POSITIVE MINDSET
AND LESS STRESS
DEAR HUMAN BEING
Do you feel you are working too hard, or you are stressed all the time?
Are you tired of worrying about money, and having no free time?
Are you feeling exhausted?
Is your agenda overloaded and do you lack a life-work balance?
Do you feel you need a sabbath year?
Are you constantly overthinking or thinking all the time?
Is life giving you a hard time?
YOU CAN STOP THIS NOW!
I'll let you into a little secret I discovered and that changed my life completely.
It's NOT going to a seminar, listening to motivational speakers, and following coaching programs that only work until the next challenge, it's not about following gurus and motivational speakers on Social Media.
You can have all the knowledge and information in the world, but that won't change you.
It's not because you know what do to, you will do it!
INSIGHT is just 20%, the other 80% is mental muscle building.
You are struggling because you haven't learned how to handle every situation in a
calm and laser-focused manner.
In other words:
You have no self-control!
Most techniques are too complicated and too hard to learn or use.
Or maybe you tried meditation, yoga, or mindfulness, but this only works when you're in a quiet room with candles and music or in certain circumstances.
YOU NEED SOMETHING THAT IS SIMPLE AND WORKS IMMEDIATELY WHENEVER YOU NEED IT
I KNOW IT SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE BUT:
THIS IS GOING TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER!
STOP THINKING SHORT-TIME, INVEST IN YOURSELF IN SOMETHING THAT WILL LAST A LIFETIME.
It will feel like you've installed a new operating system for your brain.
THIS IS NOT ANOTHER STRATEGY!
It's no short time motivation. (books/seminar/training etc.)
It’s not about working harder, longer hours for success.
It's usable in every part of your life business and private
It will increase your peak performance.
It will strengthen your relationships and your overall well-being.
It is an investment in yourself for life.
THE ANSWER TO LIVING IN EASE AND FLOW WITH NO STRESS IS THE PROGRAM MODEL C
3 - 6 months
Foundation. (Science based)
Weekly video, daily exercises
Insight in yourself (what are my saboteurs)
Insight into your saboteurs (what do they cause)
Recognizing your saboteurs
Switching to sage mode
Learning how to self-control
1-1 coaching sessions
WhatsApp support 7/7
Clearing all your challenges
Setting you up for success
Working on your Mental Fitness
IT WILL ONLY TAKE YOU 15 MINUTES A DAY.
YOU HAVE MY PERSONAL GUARANTEE.
NO RESULTS - MONEY BACK -NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
ABOUT EDDY SMITS
Eddy Smits is a TEDx speaker.
He is the author of the book Model C.
He is a licensed NLP practitioner.
and a certified Management Drives trainer,
a certified Cognitive Behavioral Life Coach
and a certified master Mindset Lifecoach
He also has a bachelor's in Pedagogy.
bottom of page